We are super committed to delivery your order asap. However, due to the onset of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), our ordering and delivery policies have been slightly tweaked starting from March 2021. Please see below:
- You will be able to place your orders 24/7.
- Prepay methods like credit card / debit card / digital wallet / bank transfer are preferred and available for all locations in India. Prepaid orders are also shipped on high priority.
- Cash-on-delivery (COD) is not available at the moment.
- If there are delivery restrictions of any sort imposed by the government, we will ship your order after such restrictions are lifted. To clarify:
- Declaration of a curfew or partial restriction or full restriction or partial lockdown or full lockdown or containment zone or micro containment zone.
- Restrictions could be at our location (Maharashtra) or at your location or city or state or union territory.
- Restrictions could be imposed by local municipal corporations, district collectors, state governments or the central government.
- All requests for returns and replacements will be processed only after lifting of restrictions as mentioned above.
- Our customer services team will be fully operational and will respond to your emails but please note due to limited staff there might be delayed in response.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this difficult time. Together we will fight. :)
For any other query, please contact us.